Sep 24, 2020
Seeing Red creates contactless trick-or-treat zones
Seeing Red, a southern California Halloween Apparel Company, offers safe alternatives for trick-or-treating with “Contactless Trick-or-Treat Zone.” Taking into consideration CDC social distancing guidelines, Seeing Red created easy-to-use concepts so kids can trick-or-treat in a safe and fun environment.
How it Works
- Identify yard as a safe zone so others know the house has prepared candy with care: wash your hands before handling the candy; prepare candy in a manner that children will only touch their intended pieces; and candy can be placed into individual bags or displayed spread out in the zone
- Place distance markers 6’ apart.
- Mark off areas to direct the flow of traffic.
- Use signs to direct how to take candy.
- Place candy throughout zone.
- Refill candy as needed while remaining socially distanced.
Create Trick-or-Treat Zones at Home
“It’s been a challenging year for everyone so we made it our top priority at Seeing Red to help keep Halloween alive by creating alternative solutions to traditional trick-or-treating,” said Maria Neuland, CEO of Seeing Red. “By proving kids and parents with a contactless environment, they’re able to enjoy the holiday, feel safe and carry on the candy-filled tradition that we all know and love.”
Seeing Red Costumes and contactless trick-or-treat zones are available at independent retailers nationwide and online. For more information, visit www.onlyseeingred.com.